Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
What’s included, what’s not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- You will receive an electronic copy of your tickets to print along with your exact timed-entry time after your booking is confirmed.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Entry time is subject to availability (time slot is every 30 minutes)
What you can expect
Look out over the sparkling lights and desert landscapes of Dubai from the 124th floor of the tallest skyscraper on earth. Marvel at the engineering and construction of the elegant Burj Khalifa, a pillar of concrete, glass, and steel that rises up from the heart of downtown.
Choose between a daytime, evening, or after-dark ticket and make your way to the Burj Khalifa to get a whole new perspective on the desert metropolis of Dubai. Step into a spacious elevator and wait for your ears to pop as you’re whisked upward at a stomach-dropping speed of 32 feet (10 m) per second. Once you arrive at the 124th floor observation deck, expansive, bird’s-eye views of the city through floor-to ceiling windows open up before you.
Gaze down at the surrounding towers and skyscrapers, admire the luminous fountains and canals around the base of the building, and check out interactive multimedia displays that teach you about the city’s landmarks and history. Special telescopes help you travel through time as you take in images of Dubai past and present, and from 1,496 feet (456 m) high, you really do feel like you’re on top of the world. As you leave, be sure to stop to watch the fountain show, which erupts with lights, music, and dancing water features every 30 minutes.
- Breathtaking views from 1,496 feet (456 m) above Dubai
- Incredible engineering of the world's tallest skyscraper
- Have a free time on two observation deck 124th -125th floor
- Multimedia displays & special virtual reality telescopes
- Views of dancing fountains, Downtown Dubai & the Gulf